Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertisingtechnology company. Ourclients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers. Mediaocean’s mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power oftechnology in a rapidly changingdigitallandscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
- Overall responsibility for retention and health of assigned accounts.
- Actively seeking out upsell and cross sell opportunities for assigned accounts.
- Lead VP & C-Level engagement at clients, as well as strategic working relationships with key stakeholders across assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, and critical milestones for assigned accounts on an annual basis.
- Create and manage comprehensive account plans which demonstrate a detailed strategy for fully servicing the needs of, and maximizing the value, of each named account.
- Expand and leverage relationships to identify opportunities for up-selling or cross-selling Mediaocean solutions into named accounts.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities and identify complementary Mediaocean offerings for accounts.
- Mobilize available internal and external resources to achieve sales and organizational goals; preparing internal and external partners (e.g. Connect partners) to promote sales objectives.
- Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to client groups in a variety of situations; communicate in a focused and compelling way that drives sales and new business opportunities.
- Lead solutions development efforts that best address customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate key client insights to internal teams, including product and marketing, on an ongoing basis.
- Identify billable services and effectively communicate to client, including execution of SOW.
- Conduct regular account reviews and check-ins to ensure customer satisfaction and identify incremental sales opportunities.
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge regarding all available Mediaocean solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all opportunities and activity within each account in SFDC.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years client servicing experience within the advertising / media / network / sales systems industry or comparable experience. Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
o Broadcast (Spot, Network, Direct Response)
o Print media
o Interactive media
- 5+ years account management or comparable experience
- Prior experience with agency system(s) or related software
- Strong analytical and computer skills including experienceMS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and client management skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to determine issue and resolution
- Excellent follow through skills
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, business, information technology or a related field