For decades, Samsung has been leading the charge on innovation. We see beauty in achieving excellence and our passion for change fuels our discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough technology. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere, push the limits of what's possible, and constantly innovate.
At Samsung Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily dose of unexpected at Samsung. We unapologetically push to achieve unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable zone. Together we make the impossible possible. Because at Samsung, we Own the Unknown.
Are you ready to #OwnTheUnknown? Join us.
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, Samsung's Wireless Networks team is the place to be! The role of the Wireless Networks Team is to support our carrier customers with innovative technology and market-leading products and solutions in areas like 5G. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the place to be.
Responsible for the management of Samsung Wireless Networks business development efforts and sales to Strategic Accounts in the western part of the US, including Charter and CenturyLink. Location for this position is in the Denver area. This role will:
- Develop, implement and manage sales plans and account strategies.
- Develop new sales leveraging entire Samsung Networks 4G and 5G product portfolio
- Have direct selling and high touch relationship building responsibility in Samsung Electronics America's (SEA's) important Strategic Account growth area.
- Contribute to maximize Samsung Networks revenue potential from Strategic Accounts, including Charter and CenturyLink.
- Skills and Qualifications
- Responsible for revenue generation from wireless networks sales to Strategic Accounts, including Charter and CenturyLink. Foster strong relationships with key customer contacts in order to successfully position Samsung's Wireless Networks portfolio, including 4G Macro, 4G Small Cells, 4G Core and portfolio of 5G products. Respond to Customer's (internal / external) complex technical problems and non-standard requests. Manage communications, sales promotion development, and training as required to stimulate and facilitate the sale of Samsung's products. Develop appreciation for Samsung's global presence and the ability to navigate through it. Establish high-level as well as tactical relationships with other key accounts, field sales, marketing and product teams within Samsung. Manage cross-functional teams to enable the launch and promotion of new solutions. Direct the resolution of complex operational and organizational problems. Maintain working knowledge of Samsung Networks product portfolio and associated services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree with 15+ years of directly related experience is required, including 5+ years sales experience calling on the Strategic Accounts noted above.
- Previous sales experience with wireless networks products is required.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing strategic account plans, short term and long term forecasts, Risk Assessment and SWOT Analysis Experience, as well as collecting requirements and delivering applicable technical solution(s).
- Proven track record as sales executive with sustained minimum revenues of $50M+ annually.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of industry products and market intelligence.
- Experience from an Asian business environment and management structure a plus.
- Advanced degree in business or similar field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong negotiation and client management skills. Proficient in MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word