- Perform roadway drainage design and calculation in support of transportation projects
- Prepare Storm Water Management Reports, Culvert/Bridge Hydrologic and Hydraulic Studies
- Permitting through various water management districts.
- Perform roadway drainage design and coordinate with various disciplines
- Assist with business development and project proposal efforts
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of drainage engineering experience
- Florida Professional Engineer (PE) License a plus
- Knowledge of FDOT design standards, roadway drainage systems, highway culverts, storm water management facilities, floodplain modeling, and storm water permitting
- Experience with storm water software such as HEC-RAS, HEC-l, HY-8, Pond Pack, ASAD, ICPR, GeoPak Drainage, and Microstation
Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.