The Process Owner supports the stores and field organization by developing and streamlining processes and systems that ensure efficient operations and enhance the overall customer experience. This includes responsibility for: evaluation and optimization of current processes, identification of new technologies to support operational efficiencies, development and testing of new systems and partnering with the field organization on implementing operational change. This role cultivates strong relationships with key business partners, the field organization and stores.
- Develops detailed project plans which clearly defines project scope and corresponding action items. Drive implementation of key operational projects related the improvement of store execution and productivity.
- Works with field and store organization to identify opportunities to improve store processes or technology that will help improve customer service, achieve company sales and profit objectives and ensure a positive work environment.
- Responsible for identifying and developing measurement tools to determine overall success of project. Responsible for tracking the success and reporting on the implementation of projects and key operational processes within the scope of the role.
- Work on ad hoc projects and assignments to support the field and SSC operations teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of experience
- Prefer certification in Lean, Six Sigma and/or Kaizen