• Ensures productivity of associates in meeting expectations in an efficient manner, with high integrity.
• Learns how to effectively coach associates for success within the organization through effective communication, associate observation, timely feedback, recognition and performance management/performance reviews.
• Learns recruitment process of new hires to fill open and anticipated labor needs of hourly and salaried associates.
• Learns the business model of other SHC partners including Licensed Businesses, Product Repair Services, Home Delivery. Works closely with each to ensure understanding of the respective support areas while achieving mutual business goals and ensuring customer satisfaction levels are achieved. Education Requirements Bachelors degree or higher, and/or equivalent retailexperience is desired
• Learns the day to day operations of maintaining and managing a Sears Full Line Retail Store.
• Understands and participates in coaching selling skills & sales forecasting.
• Identifies sales opportunities and changes approach to drive a different outcome.
• Identifies local merchandise assortment opportunities and partners with necessary field and support center resources to rectify and solve.
• Learns to analyze margin and profit levers. Develops action plans to address opportunities.
• Review and adjusting merchandise assortment opportunities by applying knowledge gained during training.
• Maintains national presentation, signing and pricing standards. • Learns how to manage associates schedules monitor attendance and address issues accordingly
• Leadership skills and abilities
• Dedication to customer service
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
• A Minimum 3?5 years experience in retailmerchandising, business development, Human Resources or other relatable areas of business development is required. Preferred Skills: Candidates must have a demonstrated history and understanding of business complexities and their role in successfully executing retail operations and performance strategies similar to those in a Sears FLS unit.
Req/Job ID: 914420BR