Our Store Managers are seasoned sales veterans and naturally charismatic leaders. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment, development and management of a team of Owner Advisors and Product Specialists who can help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.
You will be challenged to support a team of Owner Advisors and Product Specialists through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance. We will ask you to identify events in the local market that will maximize Tesla’s brand exposure and create more Tesla owners.
At the end of the day, you will be measured and rewarded by your ability to maintain store operations and achieve a cumulative store sales target.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for electric vehicles and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Meet or exceed store sales targets
- Source outbound event opportunities
- Maintain a test drive fleet
- Recruit, develop and manage a team
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Professional career development for your team of Owner Advisors and Product Specialists, including but not limited to 1:1sales coaching sessions, constructive pipeline management reviews, supporting and promoting top talent into future Tesla leaders
- Lead in the planning, implementation, and follow up of store operational tasks and projects including but not limited to outbound events and salesnetworking activities
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years work experience in retailsales management and operations with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history