Store Manager Position
Locations: Long Island, NY (Near Huntington Station)
Reaction Search International is a global executive search firm. We are currently retained on a search with a key client of ours that has an urgent need to recruit a Store Manager.
Reporting directly to the District Manager, this person will be a key member of the team.
This individual is responsible for the daily operations and performance of the store location as well as efficient management and maintaining staff relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Daily, weekly and monthly reports
· Efficient displaying of merchandise and stocking
· Completing Payroll Summaries
· Managing inventory levels
· Ensuring high level of quality service
· Implementation of sales planning
· Greeting and serving customers
· Being aware and demonstrating that you understand company policies
· Exemplifying strong leadership skills
· Participate in district meetings
· Scheduling staff meetings
· Keep staff motivated and enthusiastic
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Retail or restaurant experience
· Strong understanding of sales and customer service technique
· Strong business acumen
· Understands relevant IT systems (e.g. MS Office, Navision, SAME)
· Basic knowledge of employee-related legislation