Lands’ End is looking for an innovative and inspiring Store Manager, who will uphold our tradition of exceeding our customer’s expectations, as well as inspiring our employees.
Join a company who is consistently recognized by Forbes Magazine and StellaService as being a leader in customer service. We are deeply proud of our employees who are committed to embracing our core values.
We are looking for a leader who would be responsible for all store functions, including visual merchandising, team motivation/development, and driving retail sales.
- Understand and drive key financial metrics
- Train and develop team to provide exceptional service and drive sales
- Direct team to execute floor sets and visual displays
- Manage and optimize payroll and staffing schedules
- Recruit, interview and select top performing talent
- 5+ years of store management experience in a specialty retail environment
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in Retail, Merchandising or a related field
- Exceptional operational knowledge of a specialty retail store
- Demonstrate a passion for the Brand
- Customer focused
- Positive, pro-active and flexible
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of store management