As Store Director, you will use your retail leadership and service expertise as a positive force for your store and your team’s success. When you bring your ‘A-Game’ - Acknowledging, Assisting and Appreciating your customers - the ‘WOW’ moments will create meaningful experiences for our customers and team members. Do you have proven abilities to analyze financial data, provide excellent customer service, and develop future leaders? Are you open to considering opportunities in the Greater Detroit Area? Join our team! Your Objectives:
- You will use your skills to maximize sales and maintain fiscal responsibility.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout store operations.
- You will mentor and coach all team members and leaders to ensure goals are met and exceeded.
- You will ensure the store is properly staffed with well-trained team members as well as work to professionally develop existing team members.
- You will work to maintain all corporate, safety and regulatory procedures to provide a safe and stable work environment.
- To be a strong community partner by cultivating relationships in the local community to support the Meijer brand.
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree or have the equivalent retailexperience
- Have 5 years of retail/service industry experience
- Have 3 years of leadership experience including management of leaders with direct reports
- Minimum 3 years of retail leadership experience with General Merchandise and Grocery/Fresh experiencepreferred
- Experience in leading retail or service operation with $40 million minimum in annual sales revenue (through single or multi-unit responsibility) preferred
- Position may require lifting, carrying, and other physical acts.