Our Store Directors
- Are entrepreneurs who cultivate talented teams and run profitable stores.
- View customers through an omni lens and develop strategies to drive incremental sales.
- Ensure all resources are aligned and focused on delivering a service experience that exceeds expectations.
- Care about everyone on the team, provide challenging assignments and construct compelling development plans.
- Make training a priority and ensure teams have everything they need to perform productively.
- Create an environment that supports equal and fair treatment and opportunity for all.
What We Expect You To Bring
Starting on day one, you should:
- Enjoy working hard and pursue everything with a need to finish.
- Be curious and color outside the lines, unearthing value in unexpected places.
- Be energized by problem solving and act and decide without having the total picture.
- Cope with change effectively and shift gears comfortably.
- Diffuse high-tension situations quickly while maintaining productive relationships.
- Be able to be counted on when times are tough.
- Speak up and be willing to be the only champion for an idea.
- Have a nose for talent and the ability to differentiate between real skills and bravado.
What You Can Expect
To be part of a team of the best and brightest that:
- Believes in our products and services.
- Knows the customer and delivers our quality, value, design and style message.
- Maximizes opportunities to grow the business and consistently questions what can be done better.
- Generates ideas to evolve the business.
- Is market-aware, forward thinking and global.
- Fosters collaboration and productivity.
How We Measure Results
We expect that you will:
- Ensure all selling floor shifts meet or exceed the SPH goal.
- Ensure that the customer experience and achieving SPH are prioritized over workload.
- Be a situational leader and align your style with the needs of everyone on the team.
- Recognize associate contributions to support motivation and engagement.
- Provide the communication and tools needed for the team to achieve their KPIs.
- Ensure all associates receive requisite training and shadowing and apply skills on the job.
Our Store Directors:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 5 or more years of management experience with similar scope.
- Have a voice, tailor communication to their audience and write succinctly and professionally.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Are facile with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds |18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.