Storage Field / Channel Demand Gen Planning
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
Job Description Summary
HPE's storage marketing team is hiring for a newly created position to be the key interface and voice for the field and channelmarketing Geo teams and influence and support the successful execution of demand generation plans. This role will lead and manage storage marketing’s alignment with the Geo-based field and channelmarketing teams, working closely with them to solicit and organize input and feedback, and represent their interests and the global team's interests. This person will influence the demand gen programs in Geo to drive net new logo acquisition and pipeline generation.
Engage and influence geo leadership and working teams in the development of quarterly plans and funding allocations. Guide and support geo field and channel execution of HPE Storage marketing efforts to generate new logos and progress opportunities. Be a central contact to gather input and requirements from the geo leaders, and gather stakeholders and resources to address those geos needs. Prioritize global initiatives that will directly impact pipeline and orchestrate roll-out in Geo of global launches, programs, etc. Globally coordinate aspects of quarterly movie premieres that can be centralized (invitation, landing page build, etc.).
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 7+ years marketingexperience, including offering marketing, segment marketing and partner marketing.
- Agency, sales and/or channelexperience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Well-developed understanding of the industry, offering categories and company offerings/strategy.
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Fast learner with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Goal and results driven, ability to get things done
- Solid interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, congenial, assertive
- Team player skilled in collaboration, negotiating priorities and facilitation
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Excellent written/oral communications.
Job ID 1019566