We are looking for Storage Engineer ?for our client in Orlando, FL
Job Title: Storage Engineer
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- 8+ Years of relevant experience on storage technologiespreferred.
- Administration experience of EMC/VMAX/VPLEX/VNX/Isilon/ECS/CISCO/Netapp/HP P9500
- Experience in Storage Virtualization, consolidation and migration technologies using VPLEX.
- Experience in SRDF, VNX snapshots Open replicator for replication purpose between two or three sites.
- Should be expert in performance management and troubleshooting complex and legacy environment setups.
- Experience with CISCO DCNM, CISCO Device Manager and CLI. Experience with Brocade will be an added advantage.
- Ability to do environment assessments for risk in storage setups, configuration etc and come out with recommendations of Exposure to performance tuning techniques for SAN and NAS
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Should be able to Drive and troubleshoot the P1/P2 Incidents. Working knowledge in ViPR SRM to produce reports including the important metrics.
- Hands-on with MPIO ( Installation & Configuration of Host based multi path software )
- FC-SAN, iscsi, NAS based configuration, data backup design and configuration (familiarity)
- Should be conversant with Capacity planning, environment availability and performance related reporting using SRM Vipr / SRM suite.
- Experience with Data ONTAP 7G and 8.17-Mode.
- Experience with NetApp SnapShot technology and backup and disaster recovery implementations using SnapMirror and SnapVault.
- Familiar with NetApp DFM, Operations Manager, and OnCommand suite of management tools.
- Expert level knowledge CIFS/SMB and NFS on NetApp storage, including troubleshooting complex user access and performance issues.
- # AIX/Unix/Linux/windows/Solaris basic understanding knowledge preferred