We are looking for Storage & Backup Engineer for our client in Roseville, MN
Job Title: Storage & Backup Engineer
Job Location: Roseville, MN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- High level skill set expectations
- Storage Engineer who, in addition to having a strong background in storage, is open to working on other projects involving different technologies. Aside from storage, there will be work involving back-up (EMC Data Domain and EMC Avamar back software), VMware, and disaster recovery.
- Ideal candidate has multi-platform storage experience and strong Flash knowledge – PURE and NetApp (CiFs and NFS).
- The primary function of the Storage Engineer position is the implementation, maintenance, and engineering oversight of this firm's storage and back-up infrastructure.
- This is a senior level role that will be a key member of a small infrastructure team, one that is going to be helping to drive automation.
- Degree is desirable
- Very strong storage background (ideally multi-platform)
- Experience with server virtualization technology
- Very good VMware experience
- Experience with network communication protocals SAN
- Understanding of coverged data/storage networks
- Very good Powershell skills
- Flash experience is desirable
- Support Hours:– Engineering Role – 24x7
- Skill: Sr. Storage Engineer/Architect (L3+)
- Domain/Sub domain: Specialisation in replication, technologies – a) Pure for Block data b) NetApp for CiFS and NFS c) SnapMirror for NetApp d) Array based replication