Job Title: Storage Administrator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 12+ Months
- 8-12years?experience working as Storage Administrator in a multi-petabyte, global scale enterprise environment
- 8-12years?experience with management, configuration, and support of data storage solutions utilizing IBM XIV, IBM Storwize V-Series, and IBM DS3500 series storage arrays, NetApp storage systems, and Dell mid-range storage systems
- 6-8years?experience with management, configuration, and support of CISCO MDS and Nexus based SAN switches and related fabric components
- 3-5 years knowledge and experience working with Dell PowerVault or IBM Modular Disk Storage Manager.
- Knowledge and experience working with Cisco DCNM (Data Center Network Manager).
- Basic understanding of, and experience working with VMware vSphere
- Familiarity with CommVault backup software, snapshots, and IBM/DELL/ADIC tape libraries.
- Clear understanding of FCP, FCoE, iSCSI, and othernetwork protocols
- Solid knowledge of high availability and data replication technologies
- Excellent communications and written skills
- Basic familiarity with cloud computing, SSD devices, and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with the ClearWell Service Ticketing application is a plus
- The ability to work directly with multi-cultural technical teams