PayPal’s Legal team is looking for an experienced and dynamic stock plan analyst to help administer PayPal’s equity plans globally. In this role, you will work closely with other PayPal legal professionals and stakeholders, including HR, tax, accounting, payroll, and treasury. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Global Equity Administration at PayPal.
- Serve as a key member of a global equity team with a strong focus on collaboration and process optimization and ensure this highly-visible function provides extraordinary customer service to PayPal’s employees.
- Broad and comprehensive expertise and experience working for a global equity team responsible for the administration and reporting of stock options, restricted stock units, performance-based restricted stock units, employee stock purchase plan and similar plans.
- Manage processing and controls over transactions processed online (e.g. issuance of grant agreements, option exercises, cancellations of options and RSUs, activity in an employee stock purchase plan) via E*TRADE platform.
- Help to manage relationship with E*TRADE to ensure the service provider operates in a cost-effective manner and is providing a best-in-class online experience for PayPal equity holders.
- Working with the business technology team automate reporting between equity administration system and systems used for payroll (earnings and taxes) and human capital management for real-time reporting of equity transactions and drive continuous transformation.
- Partner collaboratively with key stakeholders across PayPal.
- Help to provide regular employee education sessions (recorded and live sessions with employees around the globe).
- Work on controls, financial reporting, tax reporting for multiple foreign jurisdictions in partnership with third party tax and legal counsel.
- Maintain process documentation and list of key controls for use by internal and external auditors and in support of requirements under Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of equity activity by participants.
- Respond timely to frequent ad-hoc reporting requests.
- 5+ years in a global equity administration role (experience at a publicly-traded company strongly preferred)
- Experience with Equity Edge Online strongly preferred
- Broad experience with different equity award forms (e.g., RSU, PBRSU, PSU, stock options, and ESPP).
- Familiarity with concepts and issues related to administration of equity programs with global workforce (e.g., tax).
- Extensive experience working cross functionally on equity matters with colleagues in legal, finance and human resources.
- Proven track record of leveraging technology to support growth at scale.
- Demonstrated experience driving extraordinary customer service in a cost-effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree
- Certified Equity Professional certification preferred