When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Provide statistically & methodologically sound analytics to ensure analytic validity regarding hypothesis evaluation, study design/methodology development and findings in order to drive improvements in clinical, operational, and economic outcomes for Vizient and its Members.
- Provide analysis for leadership team to identify critical issues/questions around member performance
- Conduct statistical inference analysis and testing to develop & evaluate data driven hypotheses and results
- Communicate findings from analytic testing to the interested parties via a comprehensive , standardized format detailing the methods, analysis and conclusions and recommended next steps.
- Serve as the resident expert and share best practices/approaches for statistics, study design, and applied analytic methods.
- Collaborate with Director, Analytics to build analytical acumen across all analytic roles in the organization
- Advanced degree (Masters or higher) preferred in applied math, statistics, computer science, or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience managing large disparate data sets and using quantitative and qualitative analysis to draw meaningful and valid insights including 3 years of programming experience using SAS/Python/R.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Must be able to present results to senior leadership, internal and external members.
- Must be a team player and be willing to collaborate and assist with members of the team as necessary. VZT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.