alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
TheStatistician will analyze and interpret data from various sources and provide expert opinions. The primary responsibilities will include compiling reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods while working directly with senior leadership.
- Masters in Statistics, Applied Mathematics or similar degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience compiling reports, charts and tables based on established statistical methods
- Analyzes and interprets data from various sources
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter and works well with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, SAS, R, and/or LaTeX preferred but not required
- Flexibility to travel for business and training purposes
- Work location is Houston, TX