At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
- Effectively drives and influences project teams towards objectives while enabling and making decisions
- Combines strong general knowledge of technical and programming methods with applied experience to complete tasks and mentor more junior staff
- Leads non-project initiatives across statistical programming
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of CDISC standards, medical terminology, clinical trial methodologies, and FDA/ICH regulations
- Leads and organizes programming activities for assigned clinical studies and projects
- Leads statistical programming activities across multiple studies (or across a compound) and related oversight activities ensuring quality and timeliness
- Contributes to asset level strategies
- Independently completes tasks and prioritization
- Engages cross functionally to progress tasks with proven influencing skills
- Contributes to and/or leads process improvement initiatives
- Exhibits existing internal and external presence on topics of interest
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- MS with ~6+ years of industry related experience.
- BS with ~8+ years of industry related experience.
- Experience leading business process transformations and organizational culture change as well as contributing to programming expertise on programs with complex business deliverables
- Operational experience in pharmaceutical drug development with significant direct exposure to clinical development
- Health care business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs