At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
- Applies strong general knowledge of technical and programming methods with applied experience
- Proactive contributor and team player
- Delivery on commitment, takes initiative
- Ability to drive programming activities within study team to ensure quality and timeliness
- Strong knowledge of CDISC standards, medical terminology, clinical trial methodologies, and FDA/ICH regulations
- Leads study level programming and oversight activities ensuring quality and timeliness
- Owns assigned tasks, identifies the need for and actively seeks input from others
- Engages cross functionally to progress tasks with proven influencing skills
- Contributes to process improvement initiatives
- Establishes internal and external presence on topics of interest
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- MS with ~4+ years of industry related experience.
- BS with ~6+ years of industry related experience.
- Proven track record of contributing to business process transformation and organizational culture change as well as providing programming expertise on programs with complex business deliverables
- Operational experience in pharmaceutical drug development with significant direct exposure to clinical development
- Health care business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs