- Perform critical data analysis and statistical modeling (design, construct, validate and audit) with external information using SAS and other software packages in areas of response, conversion, premium, risk and persistency.
- Develop and perform relevant data mining to impact the campaign performance
- Lead in determining appropriate quantitative methods to deliver analytical solutions to clients’ business needs
- Develop direct mail marketing test plans (sampling, test design) and reporting templates
- Perform advanced multivariate analyses including logistic/linear regression, segmentation analysis, discriminate analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis, customer profiling, CHAID, and CART
- Measure, evaluate and communicate direct marketing campaign performance to management
- Manage several projects at a time within framework of budgets and schedules
- Develop customized campaignreports according to business requirements.
- Produce and validates accurate and timely weekly/monthly/ad-hoccampaignreports.
- Produce data tables and charts for management evaluation or sales presentations.
- Prepare datasets for critical business analysis and model build.
- Conduct model scoring audit using SAS with EXL’s data processing vendor
- MS in Statistics with hands on analytical work experience in database marketing for 1+ year is highly preferred
- MSdegrees in quantitative disciplines such as Math, Operation Research, Economics, or advanced social science degree in an experimental field (Psychology, Sociology) with working experience in developing statistical targeting models using SAS, machine learning modeling technique in R and/or TreeNet will also be seriously considered
- Statistics/quantitative background plus 2-4 years modeling and big data analysis experience are required
- Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills – the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly to Sr. business leaders or clients
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.