State Manager II - NV
- The Nevada State Manager is responsible for managing the end-to-end commercial business for the state including Sales, Pricing, Programming, Local Marketing, Activation, and Budgeting with our broker partner SGWS.
- Monitor distributor execution and address all shortfalls with corrective action plans.
- Plan and manage all sales OPEX, BI, LMF, and EG budgets with RVP/COM/FMM.
- Set goals with distributor to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets, while monitoring progress to ensure goals are achieved.
- Manage monthly/quarterly review meetings with Distributor management to identify areas of opportunity, address business concerns, and review key marketing and sales programs.
- Drive short and long-term business goals for Nevada by strategically managing its various markets, the distributor, and an internal team of 5 people
- Accountable for delivering sustainable Annual Plan performance through Net Sales Value, Gross Profit, and Gross Margin.
- Leverages data to identify business opportunities and issues, generate alternatives, and decisively select appropriate solutions for state.
- Analyze results and make adjustments to seize opportunities and mitigate risk.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Regional Marketing to execute and adjust brand activation plans to achieve company’s strategic objectives across the US and in local market.
- Manage & Inspire the Nevada team by setting goals and tracking progress against goals
This is a great opportunity because...
- The State Manager position provides exposure to all aspects of the commercial business.
- It is an opportunity to drive growth through impactful marketing, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Opportunity to work closely with Distributor Management to build the business together by creating impactful programs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in the alcoholic Beverage industry
- Strong analytic and budget capabilities
- State or Channel experience
- Demonstrated success in off-premise and on-premise sales
- People Management: Experience in managing a team
- Pricing / Programming Understanding
- Programming Execution: Knowledge of programming and how to execute effectively
- Financial Acumen: Understands NSV, size mix, GP, and how they are connected and drive business results
- Presentation Effectiveness: Ability to translate insights into structured presentations that highlight key takeaways; Ability to present effectively to senior audiences & Distributors
- Market Knowledge: Knows Market better than competition; Spirits industry experience at the distributor or supplier level; leverages channel knowledge and brand plans to drive profitability and growth