State & Local Tax Senior Staff - Income / Franchise
State and Local Tax Senior Staff ? Income/Franchise
Sherman Oaks, CA
Our firm develops lasting relationships with clients by providing value, knowledge and strategy focus. As part of the Tax group, you will be part of a team with deep specialization. We use proactive approaches and innovative taxtechnology to provide high quality tax services to our clients. If you are committed to client excellence, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking to expand professionally, then our firm is the place for you!
We are currently seeking a Senior Staff to join our growing State and Local Tax Team.
- Working in a high paced team oriented environment, you will manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and provide quality tax services.
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies.
- Research and consult on tax matters.
- Interact with clients and manage client needs by providing exceptional client service.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required. MST or JD a plus, but not required.
- 4-6+ years taxexperience in public accounting with a state and local tax focus.
- Must be qualified to sit for the CPA or possess a CPA.
- State income/franchise tax consulting and compliance experiencerequired.
- Must possess strong research and writing skills and possess strong communication skills
- Be willing to work overtime during busy season and as required.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to perform in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
- Possess an understanding of Income/Franchise tax.