This is an amazing opportunity to use your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in this mission driven, innovative and community based provider. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals at South Carolina MENTOR who are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of children and youth at risk.
The State Director position is a wonderful way to continue your career path in a management role in Child Welfare and Social Services.
South Carolina Mentor is seeking a State Director to direct operations with revenues of $7 million, ensures services provided are of highest quality. Responsible for managing strong relationships with payors, manages licensing and contractual agreements and ensures that operations meets compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees the operations of a single state and manages combined revenues of $7 million or more.
- Responsible for financial performance of a state, implements strategies to maximize revenue, works with financial personnel to maintain financial plans; provides monthly financialreporting; and approves contracts.
- Directs and supervises Regional Directors and regional support team
- Provides leadership and develops strategy for maximizing growth within state.
- Implements public strategy plan for state, maintains and state level relations with legislative and administrative officials, advocates, and trade associations.
- Develops state or business unit strategy to maintain and foster relations with consumers, families, and guardians.
- Oversees development and implements state quality standards.
- Provides leadership and oversees state implementation of incident management protocol.
- Oversees implementation of health and safety programs.
- Maintains compliance with Network and regulatory safe working environments.
- Provides leadership including supervision of Directors and regional support team.
- Implements state licensing and compliance strategy.
Bachelor's degreerequired, Masters in related field preferred
10-12years’ experience, including significant management experience in the human services industry preferred
Job ID 17000KLV