State and Local Tax Manager - Sales and Use Tax
As a State and Local Tax Manager, your responsibilities will include performing tax research on state and local tax matters such as tax planning, implementation, due diligence and state tax controversies with state jurisdictions. To be successful you will need to demonstrate strong leadership and mentorship skills. As a specialist in your role, you will work directly with clients and lead the tax engagement team. This is a dynamic opportunity to be part of a growing team and take on new challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred.
- CPA or JD/LLM required
- 5 years tax experience in public accounting with a state and local tax focus.
- Sales and Use tax experience preferred.
- Possess strong research, writing skills and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Be willing to work overtime during busy season and as required.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to perform in a high-energy, dynamic environment.