Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Start-Up Manager
LOCATION: Plant City Florida
SALARY: $80-100K (no state income tax)
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 Yearsexperience
RELOCATION: Assistance Available
In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and leadership of new product development/launch programs for automotive OEM application.
• Manages events and deliverables associated with the launch of a new product/process.
• Plans and executes the critical deliverables as defined in Launch Process.
• Holds contractors and internal launch team accountable for performance to scope & timing.
• Achieves all program launch targets - time, quality & manufacturing feasibility.
• Meet scorecards items related to Start-up Management
• Effectively Execute and implement Change ControlProcess for designated facility
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Quality, or Supply Chain
REQUIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of project managementexperience in a manufacturingenvironment
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• OEM or Tier-1 manufacturingexperience
• Experience working in a key position (Start-up, Program, Engineering or Launch Manager) on a major new product launch for automotive OEM or similar
• Experience managing multiple programs concurrently
• Solid business aptitude and experience managing overall program financial performance
• Strong computer skills and expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
• Detail-oriented, organized, and collaborative
• Strong people management skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Tact, a sense of urgency, and an overall customer satisfaction focus
• Experience managing capital projects ($1M < X < $12M)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with APQP, TS16949