We are seeking a strategic CEO for an exciting 5-year old global Startup based in Silicon Valley/San Francisco. The startup focuses on Facial Recognition software to determine personalities.
· The startup is self-funded, with currently 30 employees (mostly overseas).
· Its worldwide HQ to be built/setup in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco.
· The company is in the / area.
· The product focuses on Psychological profiling of human beings.
· A working product (v1) is already available.
The CEO is to
· set and implement the company's strategy and vision
· give direction including the product/market-fit and go-to-market strategy
· set the company's direction including client-development, Marketing, Sales and Distribution-channels.
· recruit, build and lead a global team
· build a network of partners, advisors, suppliers and etc.
· set the investment strategy for outside funding and lead the Fundraising efforts with strategic and/or institutional investors.
· Create and develop the company's culture
· A strategic thinker with strong leadership qualities
· Previous Startup-CEO experience
· Previous fundraising experience with strategic and/or Venture investors
· Previous experience in software product development
· strong drive to create something really big - ideally related with psychology
· Salary and Equity commensurate with experience
For further details please contact: