Are you a dedicated Staffing or client services professional? Are you seeking a new opportunity with true movement and growth potential? Our client, an Outsourcing service provider, is seeking. 2-4 Outsourcing and/or staffingsales professionals who will be is responsible for client relationship management, operational leadership, people leadership, business development and financial responsibility for their assigned client portfolios.
This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Client Relationship Management
· Daily support liaison between client and company
· Build strong client relationships, improve and maintain customer satisfaction through timely resolution of issues and communicate customer satisfaction results with the firm.
· Create account strategic plan that leverage delivery capabilities, solutions and offerings that lead to growth of the services portfolios
· Conduct client satisfaction surveys for service evaluation and improvement opportunities
· Provide cost savings and service enhancement initiatives to client
· Takes accountability for ultimate problem resolution
· Understands and runs the day-to-day functions of their client portfolios against targets and metrics, including revenue, profitability, and compliance with corporate policy and procedures
· Maintain an operational overview of the team to ensure that client deadlines and expectations are met and maintained
· Evaluate, design and introduce new best practices in services, staffing and technology on a regular basis
· Work with teams to create short- and long-term goals to ensure client expectations are met.
· Reviews and maintains compliance to contract terms (headcount, price adjustment, renewals, etc)
· Monitor progress of projects and proactively identify any potential risks and implement mitigation steps.
· Ensure site is tour ready; this includes proper signage, communication board and/or binders updated and site is neat, clean and organized
· Conducts an operational audit across each site at a minimum once per year
· Produce and analyze monthly management reports.
· Participate in weekly leadership and senior management discussions. Articulate results, challenges and strategies to meet our client’s objectives.
· Attract, retain, manage, develop and motivate a group of people that achieve exceptional team performance and individual growth
· Manage a team comprised of up to 100 employees across multiple client sites
· Monitor staff time and attendance, dress code and policies
· Addresses any HR, performance, and disciplinary matters as they arise
· Responsible for hiring and terminations as required.
· Provides on-going performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual performance reviews.
· Supports career succession plans to ensure critical positions are staffed timely and allow high potential associates to grow within the organization.
· Prepares associates for growth opportunities and serves as mentor to managers.
· Encourages, recognizes, and rewards on-going associate development.
· Determines training requirements and ensures that the necessary training is completed to enhance the skill base of employees in a timely manner.
· Partners with People Solutions to manage all associate-related issues, policy administration, salary planning, promotions, recruiting, retention and terminations as required.
· Supportsales and marketing initiatives with strategic input and recommendations
· Assist in developing new business relationships/strategic partnerships, including identification, evaluation and structuring
· Support expansions of the business into new markets, new vertical and the roll out of new products
· Manage Profit and Loss (P&L) for a portfolio including revenue forecasting, budgeting, and margin improvement
· Drive key account metrics including revenue and profit growth, customer satisfaction, and margin improvement
· Understanding of financial statements and the levers within our business
· Controls and approves expenses against budget and within established guidelines.
· Manages invoice/billing between company and the client
· An undergraduatedegree is required or the equivalent in experience.
· 5+ years' experience in a management capacity, preferably in a high performance service environment; previous Account Management experience or service industry experience is a plus
· Leadership in client service; adept at managing long term client relationships and client satisfaction
· Demonstrated experience collecting performance measurements, creating dashboards, monitoring on-going performance, and managing the workforce management function.
· Strong leadership and people management skills required; proven ability to assess performance, mentor and counsel associates is essential.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary.
· Must be able to work under pressure of time constraints and be able to function in a flexible, constantly changing environment.
· Occasional overnight travel is required