High-level business development and Sales of ePlus Staffing in assigned territory's. Overlay existing sales organization in the assigned market and drive awareness, training, pipeline development and sales in both a sell to and sell-through model. Individual results will be objectively measured against assigned growth objectives for these specific areas of focus.
- Primary territory liaison responsible for driving objectively measured incremental growth of ePlus Staffing.
- Work with field sales organization to assist with training and skills development for selling of Staffing.
- Lead efforts for Staffing demand generation campaigns working with field sales organization.
- Collaborate with existing ePlus field sales and services leadership. Analyze and prioritize selling activity within existing accounts that will drive efficient sales growth of Staffing.
- Develop joint marketing plan to recommend tactics and assist the field with regularly scheduled demand generation activities within territory.
- Ongoing training and development of supported sales and SE staff relative to Staffing.
- Responsible for accurate forecasting of Staffing for assigned regions.
- Responsible for meeting financial targets for Staffing sales.
- Collaborate with peers across other markets to share best practices and develop a consistent approach for position which yields optimal results for the organization.
- Drive new Sales outside of ePlus' existing customer base.
- Target dormant account's to revive and drive new sales.
- Work with Support team to qualify all opportunities.
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
- Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Willingness to travel to assigned territory.
- Knowledge and experience selling staffing based / Staffing.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work well in matrix managed environment.
- Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the sales process.
- Possess ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering fields preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Staffing Service solutions with significant business development responsibilities. Sales experience a plus .
- Sales leadership experience preferred.
- Proven success selling to solutions to IT management