Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve atone of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Staff VP of Compensation will beresponsible for building and deployingcompensation strategies to support business strategies, and developing and executing all dimensions of thecompensationprograms and tactics for the organization. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Leads the design, administration and communication of all compensation policies and plans (including base pay administration, annual and sales incentive plans and reward and recognition programs) for all associates.
- Serves as a high-level consultant to C-suite Executive leadership and management in regard to compensation.
- Manages and leads the compensation department staff.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports
- Requires a BA/BS degree in related field; 10 years of professional/leadership experience in related field; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Deep knowledge of executive and equitycompensationrequired.
- International compensationexperiencepreferred.