$80K — $100K *
Renesas is a global, multi-billion dollar, publicly-traded company headquartered in Japan, and has subsidiaries in 20 countries worldwide. Renesas is a dynamic, multi-cultural technology company where employees learn, mentor, innovate and thrive. Renesas is extending our share in fast-growing data economy-related markets such as infrastructure and data center, and strengthening our presence in the industrial/IOT and automotive segments. Our solutions drive products developed by major innovators around the world. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer science.
• 6~8 years of experience test H/W and test program development.
• Strong test development and debug skills on Advantest – PS1600. Experience on Teradyne MicroFlex is a plus.
• Hands-on experience on ATE test development for analog and mixed signal devices. Proficient with ATE analog instruments, strong debug/troubleshooting experience
• Strong experience in vectors generation and conversion. Familiar with vector generation tools such as VTRAN/Velocity, and ability to write vector generation tools.
• Strong experience in programming in such as C/C++, Perl, python, etc.
• Familiar with high speed ASIC/SOC devices
• Experience on analog ATE test instruments such as AVI/FVI, and programming/debug skills with C++ & SmartRDI
• Master’s degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer science
• Experience in ATE characterization
• Familiar with trimming and MTP/OTP for deep sub-micron devices in production test
• Experience with memory test algorithms
• Experience with serial interfaces such as I2C, JTAG, and SPI
BS EE, MS EE preferred
Valid through: 6/20/2021