We are looking for a Technical Program Manager who can lead is willing to undertake an insane challenge of building out organization level strategy to prioritize and lead critical engineering programs.
- Typically requires at least 5+ years of experience in engineering, technical program management, technical product management.
- Meaningful experience in introducing software engineering products/features into order to cash flow and service/ownership flow at a large scale.
- Excellent project management skills, experience working in a matrix organization.
- Direct experience leading any of the following functional engineering teams a plus (technical product, technical program, software engineering).
- Shown bottom line project management experience. (Planning, Cost, & Delivery).
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively in a worldwide environment.
- New product introduction, market launches, infrastructure scalability/reliability, supply chain and manufacturing operations experience desired.
- Consistent record of system streamlining, cost reduction, project management and engineering design required.
- Required to understand and tolerance stack ups for assemblies and part level.
- Drive engineering initiatives with product, engineers and designers
- Integrate analytics, data science and research into your methodology
- Maximize productivity in a constantly changing environment of shifting priorities
- Ruthlessly prioritize
- Influence without reporting structure
- Operate without guidance
- Resolve conflict productively across teams
- 7+ years of technical program management experience with many cross functional teams
- 2+ years product management experience in a consumer software company
- Align org level strategies for technical priorities.
- Aligning teams and system design for end-to-end flow.
- Bridging online and offline domains for full customer journey impact
- Exceptional organization and communication skills