The Core Services and Experiences team is looking for a Staff Technical Program Manager to join our Developer Services and Experiences team. The Developer Services and Experiences team empowers developers to deliver value to our customers with speed and efficiency.
We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
What you'll bring
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree, or work experience
- Principles-based leader with proven experience driving organizational change.
- 10+ years of Program Management team leadership experience, including eight or moreyears leading complex SaaS programs. Technical acumen a must.
- Extensive experience driving technical programs across multiple business units withdiffering business requirements.
- Excellent leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, andability to influence at all levels.
- Exceptional ability to build strong relationships and leverage those relationships toinfluence across organizational boundaries.
- Outstanding communication skills appropriate for executive-level audiences visuallycommunicating goals of program, relationship to business goals, and other relevantsuccess criteria. Extensive experience in it.
- PMI PMP certification is a bonus.
How you will lead
- Collaborate with Business and Technology leaders to refine and execute the strategy forthe Operations, Enablement and PMO group. This includes internal programs forefficiencies and cross-company initiatives.
- Drive multi-year program roadmaps including complex and multi-phase roadmaps acrossmultiple contributing teams.
- Develop & deliver plans that encompass all phases of planning, implementation,production readiness and support.
- Drive cultural change across the organization to deliver next generation offerings.
- Communicate progress across organizational boundaries and levels from individualcontributor to senior executive.
- Manage and track program execution to ensure successful, high quality, on-time deliveryof financial data services across Intuit Business Unit partners.
- Collaborate with business unit product development leadership to identify short andlong-term trade-offs and balance the needs of all stakeholders.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work wellwith others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, findcommon ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving forclosure and cooperation.
- Quickly and effectively, identify and clarify the critical few issues and drive appropriatedecisions and actions. Communicate results clearly and in actionable form.
- Collaborate with other Technical Program Managers to define, socialize and implementorganization-wide processes.