Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the Virtual Expert Platform (VEP) as a Staff Technical Program Manager. The Virtual Expert Platform team is building the platform to enable delivery of expertise to power the fastest growing businesses at Intuit.
We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for tackling tough customer problems to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business. The role is responsible for stewarding critical strategic initiatives and driving the delivery of transformational change by providing leadership and direction to assigned software programs.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, related fields or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years Technical Program Management experience involving business, operational, and technology deliverables
- Consumer software product delivery experience is strongly preferred over IT program experience (e.g. infrastructure, networking, hardware, security, business operations, etc.)
- Experience managing programs platform experience is a plus
- PMP, Agile certifications or equivalent demonstrated practical technical program management experience is desired
How you will lead
What you’ll bring…
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills. Proven ability to work in a matrixed environment, and ability to influence at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple locations
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills Effective consultative and influencing approach
- Motivated self-starter with an attention to detail, but who’s also flexible and able to innovate under new and/or changing conditions.
- Strong analytical skills