As part of the Data Management team, you will help us drive SBSEG data initiatives in order to advance our data ecosystem and deliver critical business outcomes.You will have a direct impact on the core technologies powering the data organization and will leverage end to end data strategies to unlock the power of data to deliver amazing customer benefits.
What you'll bring
- 10+ years of experience in technical program management for large-scale business intelligence systems and/or complex software development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (masters preferred) in business, engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of data analytics concepts. You do not need to write SQL code, but you should be able to clearly explain data architecture, data security, systems administration concepts.
- Ability to influence at all levels and build strong partnerships across organizations in order to deliver the best outcome of complex programs.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills appropriate for executive-level audiences; ability to structure and communicate goals of program, relationship to business goals, and other relevant success criteria
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously understand and communicate the bigger picture while diving in to understand issues & risks to drive rapid resolution.
How you will lead
- Drive creation of data program roadmaps and data execution plans for complex, cross-organizational teams across all phases of planning, development, and production readiness and launch.
- Lead execution in partnership with Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, as well as, with central data teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Ensure continued alignment of program scope, status, risks, and dependencies through effective communication across the organization and at all levels.
- Quickly and effectively identify critical issues and dependencies that need action and personally drive them through to closure. Balance business needs and technical constraints in resolving issues.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation
- Effectively communicate program information appropriately to varying levels of stakeholders across organizational boundaries, including senior leadership, with little guidance needed.