$150K — $200K *
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Drive complex projects from concept to launch, articulating processes to help team succeed including not only managing risks but predicting them
· Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop project plans, goals and milestones for empowering our customers to access Rivian’s products and services across multiple channels
· Track milestones, progress, dependencies and issues closely while communicating effectively to leadership and stakeholders
· Help teams get to the project finish line collaboratively
· Raise the bar in the organization by being a role model in identifying issues, owning and implementing improvements proactively
· Lead multiple projects simultaneously effectively managing prioritization of time, resource and scope
· Institute effective program management processes, tools and best practices to bring efficiency and support collaboration.
· Mentor teams on effective program management and technical skills when needed.
· Lead project or program reviews, leadership reviews and hiring efforts in the organization.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· At least 10+ years of experience in consumer facing product development
· At least 6+ years of program management experience
· Background in Computer Science or Engineering
· Experience in rapidly growing businesses that have expanded globally
· Experience in cross functional collaboration and taking products from concept to market
· Superior organizational skills
· A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
Valid through: 4/3/2021
$150K — $200K