$80K — $100K *
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Work with design, cloud, in-vehicle and data teams to build a global connectivity management tool that will configure, manage/control, and prioritize connectivity across multiple carriers and connectivity types
· Ensure robust connectivity for all consumer and commercial vehicle deployments
· Support product features to support international and new vehicle model expansion needs around carrier selection, integration, connectivity configurations, and data privacy.
· Build out cellular/Wi-Fi diagnostic tools and capabilities to not only drive awareness of connectivity issues across our global fleet but to resolve issues without a service visit.
· Ensure timely development of product features around cellular and Wi-Fi data prioritization, including segmenting data traffic and setting vehicle/network policies, build out cellular/Wi-Fi diagnostic tools and capabilities
· Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop project plans, goals and milestones for empowering our customers to access Rivian’s products and services across multiple channels
· Track milestones, progress, dependencies and issues closely while communicating effectively to leadership and stakeholders
· Raise the bar in the organization by being a role model in identifying issues, owning and implementing improvements proactively
· Lead multiple projects simultaneously effectively managing prioritization of time, resource and scope
· Institute effective program management processes, tools and best practices to bring efficiency and support collaboration.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· At least 5+ years of experience in consumer facing product development
· At least 4+ years of program management experience
· Domain expertise in automotive or complex IoT connectivity deployments
· Experience with various cellular & Wi-Fi technology components such as 4G/5G, Wi-Fi connectivity management, and Wi-Fi hotspot.
· Background in Computer Science or Engineering
· Experience in rapidly growing businesses that have expanded globally
· Experience in cross functional collaboration and taking products from concept to market
· Superior organizational skills
· A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
Valid through: 4/3/2021
$80K — $100K
14 days ago