$80K — $100K *
About the Role
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of new server platforms from concept to launch. Your team will design, define and implement complex system requirements, determine system specifications, I/O processes and working parameters.
What You will Do
• Determine system specifications, I/O processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• Coordinate the design of subsystems and the integration of the total system.
• Develop overall server and system product configuration.
• Work as part of a cross-functional team to take product from concept through prototype and into production.
• Optimize system performance and resolve performance problems.
• Ensure the manufacturability, reliability and serviceability of designs.
What You Bring
• Good understanding of x-86 system architecture
• Proficient technical knowledge and expert in Platform execution
• Understanding of System level server platforms and how each component interacts with the system
• Board level development skills
• Good understanding of hardware and system software interactions, and ability to apply this knowledge to resolve technical issues
• Proactively oriented to seize opportunities and identify potential problems
• Ability to use time, energy and resources in an effective manner to achieve set goals
• Ability to identify the elements of a situation/ability to visualize, articulate, and solve problems
• Collaborative, flexible and adaptable
• BS in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science
Valid through: 4/21/2021
$80K — $100K
9 days ago