The selected individual will:
- Lead and work with a team of Systems and Integration and Test Engineers to define System, Software, and Hardware Requirements necessary for the design, implementation, and evolution TLS products. Maintain System Interface Control Documentation baseline.
- Support software engineering development through requirements interpretation and maintenance.
- Provide information and coordination with technical and program leadership.
- Provide program planning and status inputs to team leadership, as necessary to ensure program Cost, Technical, and Schedule constraints are achieved.
- Interface as required with Senior Management to ensure enough resources are assigned to complete the activity on-time and within budgetary constraints
- Mentor junior engineers to guide their learning and enable knowledge transfer.
- Help win customer confidence through integrity, technical competency, effective communications, problem solving and capability demonstrations.
- Minimum 8 years of technical experience with demonstrated expertise in complex systems development/integration
- Experience leading technical teams
- Demonstrated technical depth and breadth in Systems Engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with resolving technical challenges requiring integration with cross-functional teams.
- Experience communicating program issues/status to customers, contractors and/or upper management and building relationships
- EVMS/CAM experience
Experience in the following areas:
- Turn-key, ab-initio flight training solutions utilizing simulators and aircraft
- Developing technical requirements for a rear crew flight training solution
- Conducting trade studies on solution options
- Preparing for and conducting proposal technical reviews
- Partnering with Sub-contract Management organization to write Supplier Statements of Work (SSOWs) and Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Evaluating technical proposals
- Relevant professional certification (e.g., PMP, PMI-ACP, - SAFe, PRINCE2, CSM, CSEP, OCSMP)
- Model-based engineering methodologies (e.g., OOSEM, RUP SE, Harmony-SE)
- Formal leadership training and experience
- Simulation and training domain experience