Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving for Honeywell Aerospace Products.
Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems collaborating with world class engineering teams.
Requirements AnalysisSystems IntegrationProject OversightCustomer Interaction & Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Experience with architecture, requirements and product development of aircraft hardware and systems including Displays, Flight Management Systems, Flight Controls, Communication and Navigation Radios, Weather Radar, Global Positioning Systems and Inertial Navigation Systems.
- Knowledge of hardware development in accordance with RTCA/DO-254 Design Assurance Guidance and software development in accordance with RTCA/DO-178 Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification
- Products include multiple computer processor and video processor CCAs, high speed digital interfaces such as Gigbit Ethernet (copper and fiber), Mil-Std-1553, Arinc 429, Arinc 708, Synchro / Resolver and analog and digital video such as RS-170 and Arinc 818.
- Display products require knowledge of LCD display optical requirements, (luminance, chrominance, anti-reflection, transmittance, etc.), backlight design and electrical characteristics.
- Experience managing systems, hardware and software documentation using Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest version and change management tools
- Experience developing, deriving and documenting system requirements including use of requirements management tools such as Rational Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Experience assuring reliability, maintainability and system safety requirements are met through all phases of product conception, development, qualification, certification/validation, production & support including hazard and system/product safety analysis FMEA, FRACAS