We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- Would be responsible for developing identity management products for Zscaler.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the design and implementation of core product functionality and key technical initiatives
- Become a key decision-maker for all things related to product architecture
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Play well with others!
- Be a great teammate and help us maintain our positive culture
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in application development using Java. Experience with designing and implementing enterprise-grade Security or Networking product
- Expert-level technical knowledge: Enterprise Java, OOP, OOA, systems architecture and RESTful APIs, and related frameworks, relational and NoSQL databases, CI/CD (tools and processes). Expert-level technical knowledge: Enterprise Java, OOP, OOA, systems architecture and RESTful APIs, and related frameworks ( e.g. Hibernate, Spring). CI/CD (tools and processes)
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols, such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Federation, SSO, etc.
- Knowledge about Docker/Kubernetes and container infrastructure would be a plus.