We seek a passionate engineer with in-depth knowledge on algorithm design for new image sensor technologies to join the ADAS Camera Software team.
The team creates embedded imaging solutions for Snapdragon chipsets that power ADAS/Autonomy platforms. Our solutions leverage dedicated hardware, multi-core processors, DSP, and GPU cores to provide state-of-the-art image quality, video recordings, as well as scene data for image understanding and object detection. Responsibilities include the following:
- Research and development for next generation camera features and image quality improvement
- Prototype solutions on platforms for proof of concept and demonstration purposes
- Deployment of solutions that improve the mobile imaging experience.
- Design of camera systems that balance power, memory, silicon area to maximize imaging performance
- Design software that confirms to ASIL/ISO requirements for functional safety
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Working independently with no supervision.
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels. May require strong negotiation and influence, communication to large groups or high-level constituents.
- Completing tasks that require multiple steps that can be performed in various orders; tasks require simultaneously executing multiple cognitive abilities and maintaining information in short or long-term memory.
- Regularly determines what needs to be done and is involved with sharing innovative solutions to achieve broad policies and objectives.
- Using deductive and inductive problem solving; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or conflicting; advanced data analysis and interpretation skills are required.
- Occasionally participates in strategic planning within own area affecting immediate operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 7+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 3+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 10+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years experience with API.
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.