As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are in need of a highly experience, motivated and skilled Staff Software Engineer in Test that is passionate on using modern software engineering and testing principles to deliver robust applications to our global users.
- Write test plan and test cases for various projects
- Collaborate with development team to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues
- Build test tools to improve quality and performance
- Develop software to augment existing test automation tools
- Establish coding and test automation standards
- Lead efforts to design, develop, execute, and maintain automated test suites
- Setup, configure, and maintain test environments
- Work closely with quality assurance engineers and provide technical guidance to peers as needed
- Support releases and should able to run push tests to certify the build
- Become a global functional SME and coach junior engineers and scale to lead multiple scrum teams.
- Lead large scale projects spanning around different function, location.
- 5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 8+ years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Strong technical competency and experience with N-tier applications, Restful & SOAP API testing, XML, Unit-testing, shell-scripting and Cassandra/Solr/NoSQL
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API & UI in large enterprise level highly scalable, resilient and secured products.
- Experience developing test automation framework using Java, Junit, TestNG, Selenium.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Kubernetes containerization.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Continuous Integration, Code/Test coverage working in different methodologies is a plus.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.