Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the requirements of a project and execute to delivery
- Design, test and develop the software to meet the project needs
- Collaborate with team members and other teams such as the Data Science team to deliver the project
- Recommend upgrades for existing systems and programs
- Lead entire or parts of multiple projects at the same time with other team members
- Create system architecture diagrams, flowcharts and models that illustrate the type of code needed for the project
- Ensure continued functionality of our application during maintenance and testing of software
- Document each aspect of a system or application as a reference for future upgrades and maintenance
- Revisit the development process to fix bugs or address concerns
- BA/BS or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum five years professional experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.