What you get to do in this role:
- Write web components with APIs that developers love to use. You’ll take the time to create code that is easy to understand and maintain across the team.
- Build high quality components with UX baked in. You’ll be involved through the whole process including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, release, and support.
- Focus on user experience of all kinds. You will test your components with a mouse, keyboard, and screen reader to make sure they’re usable by all our customers.
- As a senior engineer you’ll set the tone for our team and help your teammates solve problems. You’ll find the gaps we need to fill and help us level up through documentation, training, and friendly discussion.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience creating data visualizations, such as d3
- 6+ years of frontend experience designing & implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high volume web applications
- Knowledge of web user interface unit testing, profiling, and code tuning
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of SVG and/or HTML Canvas
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline