Who we want
Software Enthusiast. People who can come up creative design for complex software program and seek out the tough bugs to fix.
Curious learners. Engineers who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop software.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
As a Sr. Software Engineer, Robotics, you will participate in planning and conduct software requirement analysis and design. You will write software that will interact with and control complex electromechanical systems. You will participate validating the functionality of your programs with surgeons, nurses, and other medical device users. You will involve in all facets of the software development life cycle . You should be highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to convey highly technical information to internal staff as well as external clients. It is also important that you combine excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to work well both independently or as part of a team.
What you need
- Minimum of a Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related software focused engineering curriculum. Advanced degreepreferred.
- 3+ years of experience in complex middleware C++ software design and development, preferably in real-time environment.
- Strong object oriented design and development experience.
- Detail oriented with strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Network communications and protocols experiencepreferred
- Robotics control experiencepreferred.
- RTOS experiencepreferred
- MATLAB experiencepreferred.