Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we're dedicated to developing games the world can't wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
MZ Game Studio is seeking full-time engineers to join development of our massive, next generation multi-platform games. We are looking for talented individuals to help us build compelling games connecting millions of players around the world. You will work across a range of technology stacks and use your deep understanding of scalability and parallelization to develop massive games. We need self-motivated engineers excited to work directly on critical features and mechanics. Join now for a unique opportunity that pushes the bounds of mobile gaming.
What you'll be doing:
- Own game systems through every step of the development process, from initial design all the way to live game support
- Own relationships between teams and deliver projects which impact the entire game organization
- Work closely with game designers, artists and other technical groups to implement large-scale game systems
- Ship code that impacts millions of people and push boundaries of large-scale system development
- Learn new algorithms, languages, techniques, processes or methodologies
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Build efficient and reusable systems
- Move fast and create long lasting, highly successful products
- 12+ years of professional software development experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Capable of autonomously handling cross team projects from concept to release
- Proficient using at least one mainstream language such as PHP, C++, or Java
- Willing and able to learn more
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Ability to quickly isolate and debug complex issues within code
- A passion for developing scalable and optimized software systems
- Confident in your work and care about the quality of what you produce
- Mindful of how design decisions impact performance and user experience
- Experience with server side game architecture AND/OR client heavy game development
- 3D game development
- Multiplayer game development
- Experience using Lua and/or PHP to write non trivial applications