$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Engineering & Sciences (E&S) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Staff Software Engineer based out of Colorado Springs, CO.
What You'll get to Do:
Northrop Grumman is looking for a software engineer to participate in development of a software integration and test product. The product consists of a modular, open systems architecture framework on a safety-critical system. It will serve as the software framework that many teams use to develop and test their software on a ground communication system. It will provide a common run environment for each of the stakeholders to integrate their deliverables with the larger system. Primary responsibilities will include leading in the design, development, integration and testing, and continuous delivery software development practice of the safety critical system.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field and 14 years of experience; Master's degree in a related field and 12 years of experience or 18 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree.
· Active DoD Secret Clearance with investigation in the last 5 years
· Experience using C/C++ and Python
· Experience developing software on Linux
· Experience with DevSecOps
· Demonstrated experience developing safety critical software
· Understanding of communication networks
· Demonstrated experience developing software in C++11 and/or C++14
· Understanding of secure coding practices
· Experience with GUI Development with Eclipse RCP or similar
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the following:
Paid Time Off
Training and Development
Flexible Work Arrangements
Valid Through: 2019-11-6