Staff Software Engineer - Mobile ( End - User Experiences )
- A problem solver: You are scrappy, ingenious, and relentless in solving extremely complex problems.
- Customer focused: You are passionate about creating delightful user experiences and world class web apps used by enterprise customers.
- Balanced: You are comfortable and excited to develop novel solutions to hard problems, but your attention to detail motivates you to do the less glamorous work that leads to a stable, reliable product.
- Communicative: You are able to collaborate effectively with team members. You will work closely with other engineers, product managers and product designers to understand customer needs and build high quality products.
- High-energy, positive attitude: motivated to work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
About the Team
As an engineer on the End-User Experiences pod at Leanplum, you’ll have the opportunity to redefine what’s possible in relationship marketing. The mission of the End-User Experiences team (known internally as E2) is to enable marketers to effectively reach and engage their end-users at every touchpoint. We own everything from the message composition experience on the Leanplum dashboard to ensuring users are receiving the hundreds of millions of messages Leanplum sends to users everyday, across all platforms and devices. This includes building the open-sourced SDKs that are now installed on billions of devices, on platforms like Android, iOS, Unity and Web. Our products are some of the most visible and customer-facing of all teams in the company.
- BS/MSdegree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience, with extensive experience in Mobile (Android/iOS/Unity)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with testing (unit testing concepts and frameworks)
- Experience working with mobile SDKs a huge plus.
- Experience and skills to choose the right technologies and frameworks based on complex business and tech requirements
- Ability to mentor and collaborate with engineers across the organization.
- Being part of specification/design phase
- Knowledge sharing/documentation for your responsibilities
- Developing new features by writing high quality and maintainable code
- Maintaining existing features by fixing bugs or refactoring existing code
- Writing automated tests, such as unit, functional, integration tests
- Writing, reviewing and maintaining detailed design docs
- Monitoring the functionality, availability of systems and features
- Releasing new versions of systems that you own as a tech lead
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Healthy and delicious lunches catered daily
- Themed happy hour every Friday
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore