Come join the Identity and Access Management Team as a Staff Full Stack Software Engineer. You'll be part of a team developing highly available, scalable, and secure Identity and Access Management services using the latest technologies including cloud native architecture, latest UI framework and cutting-edge identity protocols and fraud / security prevention. Our UI and services are critical for Intuit and used by millions of customers using various Intuit products, including TurboTax Online, QuickBooks Online and Mint. We adopted agile processes to move fast. We consider our people as the most important asset – we take the growth of our engineers seriously.
The ideal candidate is a full stack developer who is familiar with each layer but with focus in frontend engineering. The engineer should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high quality software components.
- 5+ years' experience building world class, public facing, scalable and highly available web services and cloud native applications.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of a modern UX frameworks (such as ReactJS, VueJS, AngularJS)
- Experience with AWS is a strong plus.
- Experience with Mobile iOS/Android development is a plus.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies and end-to-end SDLC.
- Strong educational background with BS / MS in Computer Science or related area.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well-architected, elegant, web apps.
- Designing and developing web apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts.
- Leading the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers and demonstrating technical expertise.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results.
- Demonstrate operational excellence during production outage and incidents and drive root cause analysis (RCA).
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Generate technical documentation to communicate design options and educate development teams and business users.
- Identify and communicate best practices for our front-end design.