Reggora is seeking a Staff Software Engineer, Full-Stack to join our rapidly growing team and work on our cloud-based real estate appraisal platform. In this role you will be evolving our existing products and architecture and working to implement new features and functionality.
As a Staff Engineer at Reggora you possess a detailed understanding and appreciation of the entire product lifecycle with the ability to contribute in all phases of product creation -- design, validation, development, deployment, and maintenance.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain, and improve software.
- Own a functional domain and work with the management to ensure timely and high-quality product deliveries.
- Manage team projects and priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Solve for the highest overall product quality and user experience.
- Take ownership for your team’s work.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Eight (8) or more years of professional software development experience (post-college).
- Ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Prior experience as a team lead.
- Master’s Degree, PhD, or Professional Accreditation in engineering / computer science (preferred).